Robynartdesigns

Hello and welcome to my blog.
Do hope you'll stop by from time to time
and follow my adventures in all things creative!

Monday, June 4, 2012

PINCUSHIONS for EBAY



(Sorry shabby roses pincushion now sold)
Hi everyone hope you're all
having a good week
Have just finished 3 more pincushions
Have been a little addicted to them
lately, I tried a new patchwork one
in pinks and greens
it was fun to make
and I was pleased with the result
But I think my favorites
are the vintage style ones
in the dishes
I like the old vintage look of the
glassware combined with the vintage
laces, charms, beads and motifs
which makes them more
suited to a variety of uses
as either a pincushion, or
hatpin or brooch holder
They are now available
to purchase on my ebay
Just click on my ebay button
on my sidebar to take a look
Have a lovely evening
Robyn

3 comments:

  1. These pincushions are very, very pretty.I LOVE making pinchions- all styles.I never get tired of making them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, can always use an extra pincushion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you for sharing on Shabbilicious Friday Robyn.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment. I do enjoy reading them. I'm sorry if I don't get to answer them all
Robyn xx