Robynartdesigns

Hello and welcome to my blog.
Do hope you'll stop by from time to time
and follow my adventures in all things creative!

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

More Vintage Linens!

Well winter has certainly arrived
in my part of the world
We've had severe storms
and strong winds
the last 2 days
I've had a comforting
pot of soup simmering
on the stove this afternoon
so while this was bubbling
away I've been sorting through
more of my vintage linens supply
that I'm slowly clearing out
yes I'm still thinking
the less is more idea is working well

So, am parting with a lovely set of 7
centrepiece doileys
and a crisp white set of 
table napkins
These are now available
to purchase from my Ebay
Hope your week is going well
Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment. I do enjoy reading them. I'm sorry if I don't get to answer them all
Robyn xx