Robynartdesigns

Hello and welcome to my blog.
Do hope you'll stop by from time to time
and follow my adventures in all things creative!

Friday, May 11, 2012

Shabbilicious Friday Party

Have just joined in with
the Shabbilicious Friday Party
over at Kerryanne's blog
I've added my shabby French
provincial mirror
 I picked this mirror up at a
garage sale some time ago
for a song and thought it would
look great with a shabby makeover
The sculptured rose at the top
as well as the detail around
the edges give it that
wonderful French provincial look
It has since been sold on
my ebay

2 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn,

    Love the French shabby mirror and can see why it has sold already.

    Happy Mother's day
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robyn,
    I'm here visiting your blog and it is very nice, I really love the french mirror it looks so romantic, I'm pretty sure the new owner must be very happy with it, your blog is full of inspiration, now I'm your follower too,
    take care and have a wonderful Sunday
    Laura :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment. I do enjoy reading them. I'm sorry if I don't get to answer them all
Robyn xx