Robynartdesigns

Hello and welcome to my blog.
Do hope you'll stop by from time to time
and follow my adventures in all things creative!

Monday, October 3, 2011

New Items for Etsy!!



These are some very cute vintage enamel mugs, repurposed for Christmas gift giving, with paper images vintage buttons, lace, seam binding ribbons. They each have matching tags. Great for holding a gift, or for chocolates or sweets. 


Some beautiful altered vintage bottles. 



This is a sweet wooden wall shelf which I've
altered with papers
buttons, lace, braid, etc. 
Sorry, but the bears aren't included

 and Karen at the Graphics Fairy for the beautiful images. 
Thanks for looking and hope you're having a 
 wonderful day!!   

 Until next time  
Happy creating!!!
 Robyn



9 comments:

  1. Thanks to you, dear :-) I am so glad to know that my blog is useful for you!! This is a great incentive for me. Thanks!! Your pieces look sooo lovely and difficult to make! Wonderful! Congrats and a big hug from Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them Robyn. They are really pretty. Must say I love your mums bears as well. Thank you for your kind words also.
    Hugs
    Bev. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is all toooo gorgeous for words!!! You are so super-talented, my friend!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robyn
    these are all just gorgeous! I love all the wonderful embellishments you have added to each one! Lovely art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Robyn
    How very clever you are, I just love everything the bottles are stunning are you selling them on Ebay or just made for gifts.You just keep getting better :-D
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Robyn,
    Great, pretty pieces you've done here.
    Thanks for sharing and for sharing the links.
    Creative hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Robyn,

    You have made some beautiful gifts for your Etsy shop.

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Robyn
    your art is all so beautiful! I love the old vintage Santa's you used and gorgeous bottles! LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love them all Robyn, beautifully created and altered and I am just so in love with vintage style crafts
    great work
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment. I do enjoy reading them. I'm sorry if I don't get to answer them all
Robyn xx