Robynartdesigns

Hello and welcome to my blog.
Do hope you'll stop by from time to time
and follow my adventures in all things creative!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Just love altering bottles!!

  Have soo enjoyed working on the altered bottles project in Nancy's Smitten http://sugarlumpstudios.blogspot.com/  . I was unable to find old vintage bottles, but came across these old coffee jars at my local op shop. I was pleased with how they turned out, so am on the look out now for some really old bottles.

Hope you like these






Hope you've all had a happy week-end

Robyn

4 comments:

  1. These are so pretty! That looks like a sweet project for a cold or rainy day. Lovely!

    Happy Monday!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robyn,

    These are so beautiful and what lovely gifts they will make.
    Hope that you are having a lovely week and many thanks for visiting me and your kind words.

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robyn these are soooo darling! Love the images you used! Also glad to see your blog! :) Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday Robyn for May 1st and wishing you a great year ahead,

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment. I do enjoy reading them. I'm sorry if I don't get to answer them all
Robyn xx